Thursday 14 December 2017

Materials I Use & Software. - UNIT 2

Materials I Use & Why.








Shading Pencils

I use shading pencils because they give you more control over how thick/thin you make lines, also help to structure my work in an accurate way to which I am pleased with. They also help to give light/dark shading texture to my drawings which help to give my drawing life and pop more off the page with character.




Normal Pencils 
I use these to help with just basic editing most finished drawings I have already done, because they can help to darken out certain edges with less chance off a smudge effect to ruin the image. But I do not use these that often.




Brush Pens
I use these because they colour in designs I have made fast and efficiently with smooth looking lines and filled with a consistent tone of colour. The tip is shaped like a paint brush so it helps to cover more work quicker with a neat finish. It also has another tip on the other side which is a small point but this is good to help thicken and darken certain parts.


Coloured Pencils
I use these because they can give a soft expression with colour and can make the drawing look neater and more softer to the eye. It is also good for adding small effects on drawings.


Normal Pens
I don't use these that often because they can ruin your designs sometimes, but if you like to do simple rough sketches like I do sometimes this can be good to use because it gives a rough tone and expression. 






Software I Use & Why.


PhotoShop.




I use photoshop the most because it is filled with many items and textures and effects, it is organised In a neat way to help you navigate the system easy and fast. You can use frame by frame animation options to help make your videos and animations in your own design and idea. You have detailed options that will help make sure you can edit and perfect your animation to your own liking. I feel this app is very useful to any artist wishing to do things like normal art and design or animation, you can explore many things and test your skills to improve your existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment