Friday 23 February 2018

Breaking Ball Animation. - UNIT 1,2,5 AND 7

Today I spent four hours working on an animation thats very simple but was very hard for me to complete, I wanted to work on my squash and stretch progress, so I did a frame by frame animation drawn style of a small very bouncy ball bouncing on the spot, with a white bar dropping down to restrict the balls movement causing it to pick up speed, to the point it cracks and break the bar and shoots off very fast. There are many mistakes with it as of right now but for my first attempt I added the bar shaking in frames to show the impact of the balls weight when hitting off of it, till the bar stops shaking and locks in place and the ball ends up destroying it.


This is also a an image that I worked with, using it as a reference to help me;



No comments:

Post a Comment