Thursday 22 February 2018

Small Animation. (3D Model Ball test) - UNIT 6

This is a small attempt of an animation, using a 3D model type of art. It it my 3D modelled ball from my tutorial from before but I decided to make it give the impression of falling and then rising back into the air like a bouncing motion. I am very proud of this but it could use a lot of work like more squash and stretch techniques. But I feel the shadow shows good use of anticipation and it shows the object coming closer before becoming visible on screen and then leaving screen becoming smaller. I also added a small bit of movement to practice my rotation and shaping to see if I could make it believable that it is rolling for a few seconds, if given more time I would also add the squash and stretch functions to bring it more to life.

As for a first try though I am very happy with this outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment