Tuesday 4 June 2019

Small Animation Test/ Drawings

Just a rough and quick sketch cycle template of a character made by Lucy Burgess, its not meant to be completely smooth and consistent as it was a rough test. But I mainly done this to help show Lucy a better understanding of animal movement and specifically feline movement as her character is suppose to be feline or have feline features.


Compared to an older animation I done, as shown here;







It is a lot different in the way they run and look as I was trying to go for a more complete feline run with my old animation whereas the one I done for my friend is not suppose to be completely feline so therefor I didn't feel having a fully representing run of a feline wouldn't have made sense, I tried to give it a bit more of a jolty look as it was suppose to be an alien creature, almost trying to mimic an earth creature.









I also drew my own version of her creature, trying to give it a cartoon style, and it looked like this;
I then sent it to her to colour the creature herself as it is an animal made by her, and this was the end result;

No comments:

Post a Comment