Friday 20 October 2017

Run Cycle. - Animation Test. - UNIT 2

This is the first attempt at making my polar bear run, I am very proud of this as I have kept his legs smooth and consistent with his body and head.

His neck moves in time with his front legs which helps to make the back end of the body flow in time, so it makes the over all image of his body look like it is lifting up and down with the weight correctly.

There is more I can do to improve this cycle which I will at a later date; such as the fact the bears eyes change in shape and the tail does too, and the shoulder blade effect is very sharp and needs to be smoothed out more. But as of now I am very proud of this first attempt of a run cycle. 






Reference to the video used for help: https://youtu.be/kkP-iJgLW5o

No comments:

Post a Comment